Super CCColor-Correction + Care CC Cream SPF 30
- 1st Ever Color-Correction + Care Cream. Color-Correcting Pigments + Anti-Aging. Visibly Corrects: Age Spots, Dark Circles, Blemishes, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone, Redness, Dark Shadows, Discoloration, Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Signs of Fatigue. Replaces Anti-Aging Treatment, Moisturizer, Foundation and SPF.
- Hypoallergenic. Oil Free. Paraben Free. Gluten Free. Fragrance Free. Non-Comedogenic. Dermatologist approved.
- Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.76%, Zinc Oxide 2.94% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Teprenone, Hydroxycapric Acid, Hydroxycaprylic Acid, Hydroxycinnamic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol , Castor Oil Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Mica, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, PEG-4, Polysilicone-11, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures, Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measure including: Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2p.m. Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Warning For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: -Keep out of eyes. -Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Other information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.