Bronze BoosterGlow-Boosting BB Cream SPF 20
- Instant Natural Bronze Glow. Instant & Lasting Bronze Glow! 1st Ever BB Cream Bronzer. Bronzer + BB Cream Benefits. Replaces: Moisturizer, Foundation, Bronzer, SPF. Mistake Proof Formula. Stain-Free, Streak-Free, Orange-Free, Odor-Free. Glow Activator Technology.
- Hypoallergenic. Paraben-Free. Gluten Free. Oil Free. Fragrance Free. Non-Comedogenic. Dermatologist approved.
- Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.84%, Zinc Oxide 1.96% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Butyroyl Pentapeptide-24, Inositol, Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Castor Oil Phosphate, Citric Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Maltodextrin, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures, Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measure including: Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2p.m. Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Warning For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: -Keep out of eyes. -Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.