TELL A FRIEND
NEW! Super CC+Color-Correction + Care CC+ Concealer SPF 30
- Color-Correcting Pigments + Anti-Aging. Visibly Corrects: Age Spots, Dark Circles, Blemishes, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone, Redness, Dark Shadows, Discoloration, Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Signs of Fatigue.
- Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-Free. Paraben-Free. Gluten Free. Dermatologist approved. Non-Comedogenic. Oil Free.
- Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.8%, Zinc Oxide 6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Mica, Polysilicone-11, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Sodium Chloride, Teprenone, Hydroxycinnamic Acid, Hydroxycapric Acid, Hydroxycaprylic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Butylene Glycol, Castor Oil Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glyceryl, Isostearate, PEG-4, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures, Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measure including: Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2p.m. Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Warning For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: -Keep out of eyes. -Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Other information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.