TELL A FRIEND
Youthful Wear™Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting Spotless Concealer SPF 15
- Instant Spotless Coverage. Instantly Treat + Cover: Dark Spots, Age Spots, Sun Spots, Imperfections, Uneven Skin Tone. Look Up To 10 Years Younger Instantly! Reduce the appearnce of Spots by 67%. Proven Visible Results!
- Hypoallergenic. Paraben-Free. Gluten Free. Dermatologist approved. Non-Comedogenic. Clinically Tested.
- Active Ingredient: Octinoxate 3% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Isododecane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Ceramide 3, Olive Glycerides, Sodium Hyaluronate, Nylon-12, Polyamide-5, Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Octyldodecyl Oleate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polysilicone -11, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures, Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measure including: Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2p.m. Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Warning For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: -Keep out of eyes. -Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.