- CC powder visibly transforms your complexion with color-correcting pigments thst instantly help correct uneven skin tone, imperfections, discoloration, and visible signs of aging.
- Yellow corrects blue imperfections and warms skin tone. Green tones down redness. Pink brightens and illuminates.
- Anti-aging brighteners restore a lookof radiance and smoothness. SPF 30 protects from UVA/UVB rays.
- Visibly Corrects: Age Spots, Dark Circles, Blemishes, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone, Redness, Dark Shadows, Discoloration, Fine Lines, Wrinkles and Signs of Fatigue.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 15%, Zinc Oxide 10% Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Lauoryl Lysine, Triethylhexanoin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxycapric Acid, Hydroxycaprylic Acid, Hydroxycinnamic Acid, Lysolecithin, PEG-4, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Silica, Teprenone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Carmine, Chromium Oxide Greens, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures, Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measure including: Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2p.m. Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Directions: May be worn alone or over Super CC Cream and Concealer. Brush on powder evenly over face and neck to even out skin tone with a natural -looking finish.
Warning For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: -Keep out of eyes. -Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.