- Conveniently joins together a color corrective and a light, flesh-tone cream concealer to help you achieve flawless-looking skin.
- Yellow hides dark under-eye circles and other bluish skin discolorations.
- Green color corrects red blemishes and scars.
- Light covers yellow and any minor skin imperfections.
- Gentle creamy formula, transfer-resistant, water-resistant and glides on smoothly to a velvety finish.
Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. Non-comedogenic. Recommended by dermatologists and plastic surgeons. SPF 10.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Boron Nitride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Microcrystalline Wax, Panthenol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol
May Contain:Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide, Greens, Ultramarines
- To perfectly correct a red blemish or scar, first dab green concealer on the problem area until redness is neutralized. '
- To perfectly correct under-eye circles, first dab yellow concealer on the problem area until bluish tone is neutralized.
- Pat on light flesh-tone concealer (do not rub) to cover concealer and achieve a flawless finish.
- For minor skin flaws, dab on light flesh-tone concealer and gently blend.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes (rinse with water to remove).
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.